The Menopause Sessions: Setting the Scene – Community Based
- Date: 18/05/2023
- Time: 18:00-20:00
- Address: Unit 9, Manhattan Works, Dundonald St
- City: Dundee
**These sessions are free, community based and open to all who are experiencing any stages of the menopause. They are provided by NHS Tayside**
Facilitated by: Sexual Health & BBV Team, Public Health
Venue: Dundee International Women’s Centre
These sessions have come about through consultation across Tayside. They are being run as an initial pilot in Dundee with hopes to roll them out across Tayside in future. They will be informal and non-clinical with space for discussion.
This is the first session – ‘setting the scene’ – where we will introduce the topic of menopause and open up communication around it.
The aims of the sessions are:
- Create a Safe space
- Increased communication
- Reduce stigma around menopause
- Provision of accurate information
All session will take place from 6pm until 8pm on the following dates. You can book in for all of the sessions or they are also stand alone therefore you can just book those which interest you
The Menopause Sessions
- Session 1 – Thursday 18th May (this session – book below): Setting the scene
- Session 2 – Thursday 22nd June: Your Body & Menopause (click here to book)
- Session 3 – Thursday 24th August: Menopause & Relationships (click here to book)
- Session 4 – Thursday 28th September: Menopause & the Workplace (click here to book)
- Session 5 – Thursday 26th October: Menopause & Your Mental Health (click here to book)
- Session 6 – Thursday 23rd November: Support & Services (including Treatment and Self-care) (click here to book)
Book your place by filling in the form below. If you have any questions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the session is full we will operate a waiting list.