Conversations and Condoms: It’s Not all About Condoms, But It’s a Good Place to Start (Face to Face, Dundee)
- Date: 24/01/2024
- Time: 10:00-13:00
- Address: Shore Terrace
- City: Dundee
Facilitated by: Sexual Health & BBV MCN & The Corner
Method of Delivery: Face to Face – The Corner, Dundee – 10am until 1pm
Course Assessment: Post-evaluation survey
- Anyone who is currently working with young people aged 13 to 25 with an interest in increasing engagement around sexual health.
- Organisations wishing to become part of the condom distribution scheme for young people should attend this session.
Maximum No of Participants: 20
This session will provide the information and skills necessary for you to confidently demonstrate and discuss effective and safe condom use.
- Increased understanding of your role within sexual health
- Increased knowledge around young people’s sexual health, including the law
- Feel more confident supporting young people to make informed choices about their sexual health
- Know how to demonstrate effective condom use
- Become familiar with the Condom Distribution Scheme for Young people
We hope that by attending this session you will feel comfortable talking about condom use and other related topics, with young people. The information conveyed and skills learned in this session will help you engage with young people on their sexual health and provide you with talking points for discussion during a condom demonstration