Young People Online: Sex, Relationships & Technology – An Introduction
- Date: 19/11/2021
- Time: 10:00-13:00
Facilitated by: Sexual Health & BBV MCN
Method of Delivery: Online, via Microsoft Teams
Course Assessment: Post evaluation
Target Group: Professionals working with young people
Maximum No of Participants: 15
Aim: Raise awareness of pornography and technology as it relates to young people, sexual health and relationships
- This is a condensed version of our training about young people’s use of technology and pornography.
- We’ll look at local data, how young people use technology around sex and relationships and the possible impacts of this.
- There will be information about useful resources, activities and further reading. There will be an opportunity to ask questions and engage with other participants.
- This session will take place on Microsoft Teams.
- Due to the nature of this training it is advised that all participants have access to an individual computer or mobile device, use headphones and have a private space where they can engage without any interruptions.
This training will be based on pre-course tasks sent out to participants at least 2 weeks before the session. To engage fully with this training please ensure that you take the time to review these and come along ready to discuss them. It should take no more than a maximum of 2 hours to complete the tasks.