Young People Online: Sex, Relationships & Technology – An Introduction
- Date: 23/10/2020
- Time: 10:00-12:30
Facilitated by: Sexual Health & BBV MCN
Course Assessment: Post evaluation
Target Group: Professionals working with young people
Maximum No of Participants: 10
Aim: Raise awareness of pornography and technology as it relates to young people, sexual health and relationships
- This is a condensed version of our training about young people’s use of technology and pornography.
- We’ll look at local data, how young people use technology around sex and relationships and the possible impacts of this.
- There will be information about useful resources, activities and further reading. There will be an opportunity to ask questions and engage with other participants.
- This session will take place on either Zoom or Microsoft Teams (TBC). Once we have selected the platform, we will send you an email with a link to the course.
- Due to the nature of this training it is advised that all participants have access to an individual computer or mobile device, use headphones and have a private space where they can engage without any interruptions.
Please note that there is a maximum of 10 spaces for this session. If for any reason you cannot book in this session because all the spaces have been taken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is sufficient interest, we could consider the possibility of delivering an additional session at a later date.