Conversations and Condoms: It’s Not all About Condoms, But It’s a Good Place to Start
- Date: 03/02/2022
- Time: 10:30-12:30
Facilitated by: Sexual Health & BBV MCN & partners
Method of Delivery: Online, via Microsoft Teams
Course Assessment: Pre & post evaluation survey
- Anyone who is currently working with young people aged 13 to 25, with an interest in increasing engagement around sexual health.
- Organisations wishing to become part of the condom distribution scheme for young people should attend this session.
Maximum No of Participants: 15
- This session will provide the information and skills to demonstrate and discuss effective and safe condom support.
- We hope that by attending this session you will feel comfortable talking about condom use and other related topics, with young people. The information conveyed and skills learned in this session will alleviate anxieties and provide you with talking points for discussion during a condom demonstration.
- Increased understanding of your role within sexual health
- Increased knowledge around young people’s sexual health, including the law
- Feel more confident supporting young people to make informed choices about their sexual health
- Know how to demonstrate effective condom use
- Become familiar with the Condom Distribution Scheme for Young people
You Will Need:
- You will need access to a computer/tablet/telephone and internet for the entirety of the session
- A safe and private space to access the course where you won’t be interrupted as this training will contain some sensitive material and some explicit conversations.