Assertiveness in Sexual Relationships for People with Additional Support Needs
- Date: 28/08/2020
- Time: 10:00-16:00
- Address: Board Room, Kings Cross Hospital, Clepington Road, DD3 8EA
- City: DUNDEE
Facilitated by: The Training Co-operative and Sexual Health & BBV MCN
Course Assessment: Post course evaluation
Target Group: Nurses, social workers, teachers and support staff working with people with additional support needs (ASN).
Minimum No of Participants: 10
Aim: To give staff an awareness of assertiveness skills which can be developed with people with additional support needs.
- Increased awareness of the needs of people with ASN to develop assertiveness skills
- Increased knowledge of assertiveness skills in relation to sexual and reproductive health
- Gain skills and awareness in addressing issues of assertiveness for people with ASN
- Become familiar with the Tayside Assertiveness Pack